Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This is my random album cover. My bands name is Radio City and they are a techno/electronica band with a main singer. Their personallity is kind of rude but also nice at times, mainly infront of camera's. Their album cover is called Leap Bravely Into The Future...
I didn't really like that name but I had to use it because it was the first name that came up. I put the bands name right in the top center and a darker blue so it's bolded out and easily seen by people, they will probably look at that first because its darkest other than the black and it's also in the top middle area. I put the albums name in the bottom right corner almost because of it's contrast with the white clouds and made it smaller font aswell so that people will know it is the albums name.

No comments:

Post a Comment