Wednesday, April 15, 2009


This is my second random album cover. The bands name is Electric Joy, they're an techno band without a singer, any singing done is by a soundsystem. Their personality is quite nice, they're very generous and donate some money to charities and do free shows for the less fortunate sometimes but are still quite sucessful aswell. Their album cover is called "Simple Do As I Advise". It's not the name i would choose but it suits the band decently well. I put "Electric Joy" in the top center and in black because it shows it is the bands name in big bold letters at the top , and the white contrasts with the black letters to make it stand out more. I put "Simply Do As I Advise" near the bottom so that people know it is not as big as the name of the band so they actually know what the albums cover name is. It has smaller lettering because of this and also was put into red font to contrast with some of the darker blue in the backround.

No comments:

Post a Comment